Personal information on users and customers obtained through the Site is protected and retained permanently and securely pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Customers’ personal information is used solely for the purposes of formation and performance of contracts and services related to these general conditions.
- (1) To provide online shops operated by the Company (“Company Services” hereinafter)
- (2) To provide information, respond to inquiries, etc. concerning Company Services
- (3) To provide information on Company products, services, etc.
- (4) To respond to acts in violation of Company rules, policies, etc. regarding Company Services (“Rules” hereinafter)
- (5) To provide notice of matters such as changes to Rules regarding Company Services
- (6) To assist toward purposes such as improving the Company’s services and developing new services
- (7) To prepare statistical data related to Company services, through processing the data to ensure that it cannot be used to identify individuals
- (8) For other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
In handling of personal information, all details concerning Users and customers are strictly protected inside the Company and used only by designated employees and people who need to know such information.
So that they can do their jobs successfully, customers have the right to demand correction, addition, and deletion of personal information at any time.
Customers have the right to file complaints about the processing of personal information.
All communications related to the process of ordering and conclusion of sale agreements between the seller and customers are made by email or through the telephone number cited by the customer during registration.
XXXXTH, the party responsible for collection of personal data, configures, guides, and records the collection of personal data and retains detailed information on their collection.
These consist of the name and address of the person responsible for collection, the purpose of the information, the category(ies) related to the information, the type(s) of information retained in data collection, the methods of collection of information and information retained, the periods of retention and use of such information, the names or titles of the collection recipients, and their addresses.
Information on cookies
What are cookies？
Cookies are small text files saved from a website to your computer, telephone, or other device, containing information related to navigation on the website. Cookies are necessary to simplify browsing and make it more user friendly. They are not harmful to your computer. While this policy uses the general term “cookie,” your browser’s local storage space is used for the same purpose as cookies, as a main method of storing information used by the website. All information contained in this section also applies to local storage.
What cookies does this Website use?
What kinds of cookies are not used on this Website?
Who uses the information saved in cookies?
With the exception of third-party cookies as identified below, the information saved from the Company website to cookies may be accessed by the Company only. These are used to enhance the user experience of Company services and the Company website. Main services that use third-party cookies are those involving the collection of access statistics and execution of payment transactions.
By changing your browser’s configuration through the steps shown below, you can restrict, block, or delete website cookies at any time. While settings vary by browser, normally cookies can be deleted using an option under the “Settings” or “Tools” menu.